I tried to rationalize that my lack of blogging was because I Facebook, to which my friend Amy pointed out that I don't even really update my FB status all that much. Clarification: I spend alot of my could be blogging time FB stalking all my friends.
I will be blogging soon, promise...just as soon as I help a friend with their runaway Farmville horse and finish completing all my Circle of Moms requests...
6 comments:
Yes. I hate almost every one of those things as well. But in addition, I also hate all of the stupid games (Mafia Wars, Farmville, etc.) people keep inviting me to join. How does someone rationalize Farmville as a worthwhile use of time?
Ha! Funny! I just do not get FB. I keep thinking I am going to delete my profile, but never get around to it.
so funny and so true!
Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh...that was so funny (and true). :)
okay, that guy is hilarious! Thanks for thinkin of us faithful Taylor Made followers...we've missed ya!
YESSS... you put it up on your blog!!! I crack up every time I watch this!
Post a Comment