I've been tagged by Jessica. I got this once in an email and was amazed at how many responded to it. For some reason, this is a fun one. Random things about people you'd maybe never know.
Four jobs I have had:
1. Wendy's Cashier (I totally rocked that drive thru)
2. Telemarketer (I know, I know)
3. Flooring Specialist
4. Advertising Office Manager
Four movies I have seen more than once: (Just four?! Fine.)
1. Ever After
2. Princess Bride
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. Twilight:)
Four places I have lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Glendale, AZ
3. Canton, OH
4. Schererville, IN
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Survivor
3. Life
4. Amazing Race
Four FAVORITE places I have been:
1. Chicago
2. Washington area
3. Miraval Resort, AZ
4. New York
Four people who text me regularly:
1. Beth Ann
2. Raleen
3. Amy
4. Caroline
Four of my favorite foods:
1. roast beef and potatoes
2. The sweet pork tacos @ Costa Vida
3. Sushi
4. My Dad's homemade pizza
Four places I would like to visit
1. Scotland/Ireland
2. Italy
3. Greece
4. England
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Running the Catalina Marathon
2. Being done running the Catalina Marathon
3. Going to Girl's Camp (you're looking at the new YW Camp Director)
4. The new Harry Potter and Star Trek movies
Four people I am tagging:
1. Alan and Kristina
2. Anna and Jonathan
3. Gillian
4. The Brickman
You can only choose four on this thing,(and I already kinda cheated) so everyone else, choose your favorite category and leave those four in the comments!
6 comments:
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Melanie being done running the Catalina Marathon.
2. Melanie being done planning Camp.
3. Getting My friend Melanie back.
4. Getting My friend Melanie to go to Europe with me...
oh how you make me LOL....
Well, let me create a new list: 4 things that Melanie (who I thought loved me) forgot to mention on her "lists".
1. Places she use to work:
Use to rock the Fazolis drivethru with two favorite friends...(guess that wasn't as memorable as wendys? whatever!)
2. Things she is looking forward to: Her Chicago (or NY) girls trip with her highschool friends in 09...or was that just a joke?
3. Four of my favorite places I have been...Ummm her friends house in Indianapolis! Heellloooo!
4. Four of her favorite foods:
Froglegs...go v8 frogs! ha!
don't worry, i still love you mel.
oh my gosh, that made me laugh so much!!! i blame my forgetfullness on my only halfway functional mommy brain! I always think of Wendy's because it was my first job. I mean, how could I forget FAZOLIS?! I still think of them whenever I have baked ziti:) Remember when we would find cookies and cheesecakes that had somehow become "damaged" right before our breaks? that was so weird right? And V8 girls trip in 09 or bust!
My favorite answer of yours:
Flooring "Specialist"!!!! LOL
oh if you had seen me back in the day, you would totally agree that I was a "specialist"!! i could sell flooring to anybody!
Post a Comment