yes, I sat here and watched THE WHOLE THING! I'm sure as soon as a certain someone gets home from preschool they will wear out my mousebuttons replaying that and replaying that..
How talented is he? I aspire to have some sort of youtube fame one day...
That was AWESOME! I watched it twice. Now I must send it to all my friends (or post it on my blog too). Don't worry, I'd give you totally cred! :) Thanks for that!
Okay...two things. First of all, apparently, I can't type. I was trying to say, "Don't worry, I'd give you total cred," but I guess you knew what I meant. Secondly, apparently this guy is lip-syncing a song by a group called "Moosebutter." I'm still impressed by his skills though (lip-syncing and video-editing alike). :)
i know, very true, if i ever do find something cool on youtube itself it's because someone sent me a link to something and then i start to find other cool related things. this i found on someones blog. there's a site http://mormonmommyblogs.blogspot.com/ and it's a bunch of really cool women with blogs. it's a time suck though so i try and only go once a week!
8 comments:
yes, I sat here and watched THE WHOLE THING! I'm sure as soon as a certain someone gets home from preschool they will wear out my mousebuttons replaying that and replaying that..
How talented is he? I aspire to have some sort of youtube fame one day...
That was AWESOME! I watched it twice. Now I must send it to all my friends (or post it on my blog too). Don't worry, I'd give you totally cred! :) Thanks for that!
i know, wasn't that great?? glad you liked it. you don't have to give me cred, i stole it off someone else's blog i don't even know!
Okay...two things. First of all, apparently, I can't type. I was trying to say, "Don't worry, I'd give you total cred," but I guess you knew what I meant. Secondly, apparently this guy is lip-syncing a song by a group called "Moosebutter." I'm still impressed by his skills though (lip-syncing and video-editing alike). :)
Where do you find these things? And don't say youtube, there is way to much on you tube to just browse.
i know, very true, if i ever do find something cool on youtube itself it's because someone sent me a link to something and then i start to find other cool related things. this i found on someones blog. there's a site http://mormonmommyblogs.blogspot.com/ and it's a bunch of really cool women with blogs. it's a time suck though so i try and only go once a week!
lo,
moosebutter eh? totally thought it was him! funny stuff, i love the jaws and jurassic park segments!
I loved this video, even if it is a lip sync.
The quotes on the left column of your blog are priceless.
That reading list is great. I highly recommend the Odd Thomas series by Koontz and Blink.
Post a Comment