Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Drew's New Indian Name Is: Walks A Ton Gets Into Much




WA girls trip posts are coming, i promise...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and seems so pleased with himself that he can get upstairs, Finally! When we were over on Sunday, he would get upstairs and then look around to make sure no one was after him to take him back down! so cute.

Xela said...

I noticed on Sunday that he was off to the races! Oh man, it just gets harder and harder, but cuter and cuter! :)

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

So fun for our little independent Drew! We need to separate him & Beckett, however, so he doesn't teach his independence to a certain 11 month old...

Anonymous said...

I am shocked there isn't a blog here about twilight!! What are you doing? Catching up on sleep after staying out all night??

Tara said...

Okay, so your kids are HILARIOUS. Oh my gosh, I want some just like them. :)
Also, we have been apart far too long. Glad you found me.