Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up."-Unknown

What do I blog about since Hannah/Jackson (still can't get a straight answer) accidentally deleted all my pictures from my camera?? I could tell you about a really cute picture of Jackson where he had fallen asleep half standing up. Or about the darling, priceless pictures of Hannah and Rhett right before her baptism. Oh there were these really great ones of Rhett's parents who had flown in for Hannah's baptism, man were those cute!
Hmm, kind of loses the effect I guess. Sorry.
I suppose the trade off for the convenience of digital cameras is the heart wrenching pain that comes if someone hits the "delete all" button. Well, I guess I can blog about me again, cuz you know that never gets old.
So would you like to hear about how amazingly tired I have been? You know your fatigue has reached a whole new level when you attempt to open your gym locker with your car remote.
Or the ever popular: Melanie is a big ol' procrastinator and is blogging when she should really be getting the rest of her to do list done before she leave for four days to NYC? Laundry needs to be finished, packing needs to get done, I have an eye appt at 4, I have to make piles of what clothes the kids should wear for the next few days since I made the mistake of teasing Rhett about an outfit he chose for Justin when he was 2 and he has refused to pick out clothes for them ever since. What else, what else...oh, the grocery store, the Sprint store and the kids need costumes still for our church's trunk or treat this weekend.
Picture a breaker box if you will. Now picture that big main auxiliary button. Got it? Kay, well, now just press down on it. That is what my brain looks like when I have a huge amount of things to do. I'm sure I could pay a therapist to really explain why I do that, but that would just be one more thing to get done that I would feel guilty for putting off.
In the meantime, to make up for the lack of pictures of our family, I thought you might enjoy some pictures of other families having fun.



11 comments:

Xela said...

OH NO! No pictures of the baptism. I am so sorry! Have a GREAT time in NYC. Wish I was going with ya! :) The pics of the random families, too funny!

the letter "J" said...

WAIT!!! don't take any pics before you try to find a free downloadable photo recovery software. Our old computer would literally eat our pictures and Jason was able to recover most of the photos even when the card said it was blank. I will find out from Jason what program he used, but don't add any more photos to the camera.

Amy C said...

I'm so sad that you lost your pictures! Do you have any of Hannah's baptism?? Someone elses camera??

Melanie said...

oh thank you julie, i'll wait to hear!

the letter "J" said...

email me your number at julienward@gmail.com

texaswilliams said...

Sounds you are close to a meltdown! Do you need a vacation? Oh how about NY!! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh glad you got to getaway because the loss of pictures is a huge bummer. Hope you got a little caught up before your travels.

texaswilliams said...

OK are you home yet? Too many missed blogging days!!

Unknown said...

Sorry about the pics...but can't wait to see some of Joe in NY!! ;)

Xela said...

WHERE ARE THE NY POSTS????????

Melanie said...

you cannot rush art...;)