Sunday, October 5, 2008
Email Crash Blues
In an effort to not sound bitter or utterly frustrated at technology...I will calmly state that my email is once again down and causing me problems. This being the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, I have tried to obtain a new email account, but have no access to my contacts and for other reasons of which I'm not sure, but guessing it might be because the universe has it in for me, blogger won't accept a Gmail account as the primary email address. Hello?? Blogger and Gmail are both GOOGLE!!? Sorry, deep breaths, totally calm....I am hoping that my email will be up and running soon since, according to tech support, everything IS running fine. Hmmmm...sorry if you have emailed in the last 24 hours, I will most likely not get it, but will let you know here when I am no longer cut off from the outside world:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That explains why my email to you came back! Just an FYI - my primary account is a gmail account and it works with blogger. Maybe it'll magically start working if you try a few more times. That happens for me sometimes. We've been having major internet problems at our house this week. It cuts out all the time, and also ruins our ability to make phone calls with the voip. I totally get your frustration! Good luck!!
4getMeNot is the address book I was telling you about. I just updated and they have a windows version.
Love you weekly song pick!
Many sorrows about your email. Elder Cook spoke of trials yesterday. That might help you feel better. I'm here for you. :-)
thank you for your support! i'm actually on hold with tech support at this very minute. i've been bounced around 3 times, no one can tell me what the problem is and all i can do is practice some deep breathing techniques! i just want it to work long enough to get my contact list and get out!!
My primary email is gmail too, and it works with blogger. Wierd!
i know, i don't get it. i gave up and did hotmail.
Post a Comment