Monday, September 15, 2008

"You know, Journalism isn't for everyone. I'm just sayin' is all. .."-Joel McHale

Gotta love it... (you may need to watch it twice to get the full funny factor, it's been loading slow)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, love it.

stina said...

I haven't seen The Soup in too long! Funny!

Melanie said...

Joel McHale is one of my favorite TV personalities. He just makes me laugh!!

The Brickman said...

I love the new posting in 'THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID!'

the letter "J" said...

Don't see what was so funny, there were A LOT of balloons there! I need start blowing up balloons now if I want that many at my birthday!! :o)

Lauren said...

The anticipation is killing me. I can't get this to load for me. I know you said it's been slow, but I've tried a few times and...no luck. I can take your word for it that it was funny, but it just isn't the same. ;)

Melanie said...

i know, it's weird. it seems like certain times of the day it will load, others it won't. so sorry! maybe try again in the morning?