like the Rangers and I thought you guys hated the Yankees."
(I say this to Rhett and Justin.) Rhett gives me the same pained look he always gives me
when he has to yet again remind me of things from Sports watching 101..."It's just as much
fun to cheer against a team you hate, as it is to cheer for a team you love." .
"Ahh, I see. Well that sounds very mature, you two have fun now."
Derek Jeter, BOO!!!
A-rod...you stink, double boo!! (Hey what d'ya know, it is kind of fun!)
This apparently is an ESPN reporter that all the guys love. Rhett took it for the guy
who gave him the tickets, but tells me he thinks she's totally overated. After 11 years,
do I have him trained what to say or what?!
You know when you debate during an event or movie, "do i get up and get
something to eat? go to the bathroom? what if i miss something? Oh, I'll be fast,
what are the odds..." This is the smoke from after fireworks when Michael Young
hit the homerun. Dang.
Now here's what I'm talking about! The dot race during the 7th inning stretch!
Who do you think will win??
Oh!! And it's the blue by a nose!
7 comments:
Yeah Brian gave me a lesson in Sports 101 too when he announced we were all driving out to New York just to see the Yankees play in Yankee Stadium. I was like, I thought we were cubs fans??? He explained how special the Yankee Stadium was and I was kind of okay with it until we paid for our tickets and they were $300 for BLEACHER seats!!!! What is wrong with our sports fanatic hubbies???
let's make a deal that as soon as we figure out that last question we let the other one in on it!!
How fun for Rhett & Justin no matter what they say! I said the same thing to Matt. . .I thought you didn't like the Rangers, hence the guilt trip you sent me on when I got you all those 'free' tickets!! NO matter how much we dislike them, A-Rod & Jeter are still pretty adorable! And I also love watching that Girl ESPN reporter. . .I totally relate!! HAHA
Ha, I love it. I was in Seattle when A-Rod left the Mariners for more money so of course I had to hate him which was weird that I'm hating a man who I don't know, has never had any kind of impact in my life, but he left my team so triple boo.
I would have gone just to look at those 2 guys! :) (A-rod and Jetter) I think that is the same game that Jeff, Matt and Andrew were at.
I would have gone just to look at those 2 guys! :) (A-rod and Jetter) I think that is the same game that Jeff, Matt and Andrew were at.
aww, shoot, they should coordinate and go together next time. Justin loves going to the games with Rhett.
Post a Comment