Friday, August 1, 2008
The Final Four
You know that phrase, "those who can't do, teach." ? Well, i would like to reword that to "those who can't do, watch." I am in love with So You Think You Can Dance this season. (True fans would have known what i was talking about if i had just typed SYTYCD) I wish I could move my body this way. Advances are being made every day, so I'm not giving up hope. But for now I live vicarously and my two favorites this season have for sure been Joshua and Katee. They just haven't done a bad dance this whole season. My other two favorites got voted off last night, so if we could have a moment of sadness for that...Chelsea and Mark were amazing and, I think, robbed last night. There are only three shows that ever make me sound un-patriotic. SYTYCD, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol. Only these shows can make me say, "Stupid America, what were you thinking?!?" Oh well.
It's not too late to jump on the bandwagon. The finale is next week. And for cryin' out loud America, use your 7 votes per household wisley!
Mark & Chelsea (voted off last night...(sniff)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I am not an avid fan...but I have caught a few peices of episodes here and there. Seems like this year the people are extra amazing. Oh so I wish I could dance. I think I will look into dance classes...or maybe dance aerobics when it starts to get cold outside!
I am not a fan at all, so watching your Youtube links is the only part of the show I have seen. I must say that the timing involved in both dances is simply amazing. I was especially entranced by the second one (the suitcase). Thanks for sharing!
AHHH!!! I LOVE SYTYCD!!! My absolute favorite so far was a couple of weeks ago... Courtney and Mark.. "the Garden!" It rocked my world... and I told Andy I want dance classes. But then reality hit me hard. Hmmm... anyways, when she did the back flip over Mark... I was just sitting on the couch in awe and amazement... I too had tears when Mark and Chelsea were voted off. Break my heart.
Post a Comment