Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Morning Funnies


I am back from my amazing trip to Washington for my family reunion. Much to blog about but since I have been thrust back into real life (i.e. children to care for, house to clean, errands to run etc..) I just wanted to shout out that I'm back and I will faithfully chronicle my wonderful week late tonight.

My brother Daniel performing a love song at the Anderson "Un-talent Show."

4 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

thanks for posting Daniel's love song. I think he should use it to propose to his special someone someday. I would have melted if Andy sang that to me!! Anyway... it was great to hear it again. I LOVE the lyrics!!!!

the letter "J" said...

I can't wait for all the Family Reunion posts, I'll have to live it vicariously through your blogs!! Way cute song from Daniel, did he come up with the lyrics??

Melanie said...

I think he learned it on his mission. Since I've posted it, it's been in my head all day..

stina said...

Its definitely catchy! Its been in my head all day, too. I think that was my favorite number at the "untalent show." There was some good competition though!