Jackson comes busting through the door after a walk with Rhett and the kids yelling for his sword and his helmet. Apparently there was a ginormous spider on the sidewalk and he needed to kill it. I get the sword, not so sure about the helmet. Maybe he thought it would get a little rough and didn't want to take any chances.
I don't know what kind of karma you would file this under..maybe Murphy's law? If so, it would go something like: "When flying on an airplane with a small child, he must fuss and squirm the ENTIRE time and only fall asleep as the plane is landing."
This is Justin schooling Ben at the Wii. Well, depending on who you ask.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I still don't know, but I DO know that a bulk box of Tootsie Pop suckers from Coscto + Jackson x's lax vacation diet rules=8 sucker a day habit.
1 comment:
Ha ha - okay, cameron actually counted one time and it was 3200! Just so you know!!
Post a Comment