Kid Quoteables for the week:
"I don't want to eat pizza with grass on it."--Jackson (seeing pizza made with cheese and spiniach)
"Mom, why does it say that Mary and Joseph had to go to be texted?"--Hannah
Hannah in baby heaven. Have I ever mentioned how awesome it is to have a 7 year old girl around, especially when you have a baby? We watched buddy Zack for a couple hours the other day and Drew loved having someone his own size around the house!
"Quick, over here, no one seems to be looking and I know where the stairs and all the electrical sockets are."
Justin is our gentle giant. I finally got a good picture of him doing what he always does.
Okay, i was opposed to this concept at first...this is what is being called by the kids as the "baby barracade." I didn't like the idea of pillows, cushions, and what have you being stacked all over the floor, but I have to say I'm becoming more of a supporter. Keeping track of two babies suddenly became alot easier.
And they even started to feel at home in it...
Of course, babies are smarter than us all and Drew spent a good part of the morning figuring out how to climb out. Oh well, we tried.
4 comments:
Super fun, love Hannah's 21st century quote! See you tonight...
Love all the pictures today, could be that it is my baby in most of them (haha)thanks again for watching him looks like they were having a blast! Do you think he is addicted to that paci at all.....had it in every picture. My mom keeps complaining to me about not posting enough as well, I try and tell her my life is not that exciting, some how she does not agree! :)
love the kids quotes... that is so funny!
Oh too cute. If we could only really know what they are thinking...right?
Post a Comment