The point was air conditioned family togetherness. (It is Texas after all) Movie was great, popcorn always tastes the best at the theater, and Rhett and I got to practice patience and enduring to the end which really, we just don't ever get enough of that it seems, so that was fantastic. I tried to get everyone to give me their best KungFu move in the last picutre but I was informed by the cool police that that was lame. Go see the movie if you haven't. Skadoosh!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...
Hey ever done something you knew was going to be a disaster but despite that you couldn't help yourself from doing it anyway? Yeah, we did that recently in the form of taking 4 kids to the movies. One of those kids being Jackson. The movie was KungFu Panda and I thought it was Hil-la-rious!! But one look at the picture below says it all. Why they put arcades in movies I'll never understand. It's the mooovvvies; it's why you came, why do you have to have large bright flashing distracting video games to entice my 4 year old to whine and jump up and down through the whole movie saying, "I want to play video games right now please!!" If I wanted to hear my kids whine I could have just stayed home. But i digress...
The point was air conditioned family togetherness. (It is Texas after all) Movie was great, popcorn always tastes the best at the theater, and Rhett and I got to practice patience and enduring to the end which really, we just don't ever get enough of that it seems, so that was fantastic. I tried to get everyone to give me their best KungFu move in the last picutre but I was informed by the cool police that that was lame. Go see the movie if you haven't. Skadoosh!

The point was air conditioned family togetherness. (It is Texas after all) Movie was great, popcorn always tastes the best at the theater, and Rhett and I got to practice patience and enduring to the end which really, we just don't ever get enough of that it seems, so that was fantastic. I tried to get everyone to give me their best KungFu move in the last picutre but I was informed by the cool police that that was lame. Go see the movie if you haven't. Skadoosh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jackson and Rhett say it all!! I'm still laughing thinking about those two!
Great pictures!-my 'favorite' activity to do with small children is take them out to dinner!
your experience sounds exactly like mine. I loved the movie, though.
I'm right there with ya on the whole video games thing in the movie theater. . .I have cursed the people who have put them there many a time! And you would think it would be a great bribe if they sit still all through the movie. . .oh no, they don't buy that at all! Glad you liked the movie though!
I agree - I just don't think I get enough experiences to practice patience and endurance!!
Oh, Mel, you are such a riot! I love how you phrase things. Love the blog & your gift with words.
"Skadoosh!" Cute movie, but really...is it necessary to say "tenders" in a childrens' movie? ;) I love the pictures...they really DO say it all! :)
Post a Comment