Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Babysitting according to Justin

When I asked Justin to watch Drew for a few minutes and make sure he didn't get into anything this wasn't what I pictured...But I suppose you have to give him points for creativity.



5 comments:

Xela said...

He looks very safe in his pillow maze. :)

Lauren said...

Ingenious. But, I have seen where he crawled through his exersaucer, so it's only a matter of time before he masters the pillows. Justin will have to get even more inventive next time. :)

Amy C said...

Can Justin babysit Kat? I need some new ideas!

Jamie Anderson said...

(Will)

Justin is really clever. Next time i'm out there i'll show him how to encorporate sheets, couch cushions, unbound wire hangers (for boobie traps) and hard wire a refridgerating unit. Drew may very well be able to raise himself inside.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(steph) justin is great. what i want to know is where justin was after he made the pillow blockade. i'm thinking, (as a nine yr. old), "kay ,baby blocked in, nothing unsafe, good, i'm outta here."