Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Behind Door Number 1...




If I were to ask you what Hannah's favorite shows were, you might guess: Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody..and if it were two months ago, you'd be exactly right. Not so anymore. She has taken to the Game Show Network like you would not believe. She watches it religiously, and even has her favorite one season passed on Tivo. Let's Make A Deal. These are not recent games, mind you. These are vintage...circa 1970 something I would guess? ( I realize there are some who read my blog who do not consider 1970 vintage. My apologies.) Anywho...I asked her why she likes the show so much and she said, "Because it's so funny to watch people get so excited over winning really old ugly stuff!" Awww, my tender girl. She saw someone win an old suburban the other day and I thought she was going to fall off the couch she was laughing so hard. She's all, "Mom! Mom! Look, would you ever want to win that car??" I say to her, "Well sweetie..that kind of IS our car. Just 30 years later." She didn't quite get it and went back to laughing hysterically. Love that girl.


8 comments:

Xela said...

I am loving that Hannah likes game show network, that is so funny! I use to love to watch the newly wed game it was the old ones as well and they would just crack me up.

Lauren said...

That is just too funny! Really Mel, why would ANYONE be excited about such old stuff? I mean seriously! Hannah is just so cute! Picturing her laughing at the old cars makes me giggle. :)

Amy C said...

I'm with Hannah. I just can't make my brain see how that could have ever been a car to get excited about.

Andy Norman said...

Jennah loves Price Is Right with Drew Carey. She gets all excite when it comes on. Got to love the classics.

kristi said...

Ha ha!! I used to love watching game shows too!! (especially Let's make a Deal!)

Sharlene Enloe said...

You have 80 posts so far in the short 2 months since you have been blogging. wow girl! I love the new page layout by the way. Hannah's game show addiction totally cracks me up.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(this is steph not ben) I agree! This is my favorite color scheme and layout as well! I love Hannah! She definitely hears a different drummer, but then she makes her march look cool!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! I LOVE her hair...I think Lilly's is going to be the same!