Thursday, May 8, 2008

To all who voted..

Thank you to all who voted on my poll about which layout to use. You chose the one i just got rid of so i felt the need to explain, lest your feelings be hurt. I feel that to fully explain you would need to talk to my husband who can feel your pain. I stand with a differnt shoe on each foot and ask, "Which one you like better, right or left?" "Left." "Yeah, i think i'm going to go with the right. Thanks!" Sorry. My template insanity continues as I am still not satisfied. I liked the last one but the green was kind of bright. Kind of hurt my eyes. Not that you come to my blog to read about this. Sorry, next time i will think these kind of things in my head without typing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I wasn't a fan of the green either...it was cute, but my eyes hurt a little from it!

Most of the time I read you from Google reader though & it's just B&W.

Lauren said...

Okay, so I freely admit it now...I did not vote. Do you want to know why? Because I was worried it might hurt your feelings if I said I liked the old one better. But, there you have it. Blue is so soothing. I like it. It looks great!

Melanie said...

that is so funny! i wasn't sold on the green either but tried to go with it cuz i thought people preferred it! I should have just voted on the one that said to learn how to make my own decisions! oh well.

Unknown said...

i did not vote either but liked the green b/c of the cool flowers. i think the blue fits you better b/c of your long beautiful writing though.

Amy C said...

I'm glad you changed it. I voted for the green, but after a few days I was over it. Maybe next St. Patricks Day? And to amy's comment about reading from Google reader - well that's just boring!

The Sandoval Family said...

I had a hard time finding just the right template for our blog too. I switched several times before deciding on the one we have now that I like very much. I didn't vote for your green because I had to wear sunglasses while reading yours blogs. Like the blue you have now though!