Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day, Keepin it Real

I have to thank Beth for sending me this video, it has cracked me up all day! I wanted to post a few Mother's Day type posts and thought this would be a great one to start off with. If you have boys or brothers this is even more hiarious. I know which 2 of my boys this would be! (and which 2 of my brothers:) Enjoy.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved that email!

JenJ said...

That was so funny!!! You are great Mel!
Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!!

Lauren said...

Okay, we're TOTALLY on a brain-wave b/c I was going to post this too! I still might. :) It is just too funny not to share!

Melanie said...

you should lo! great minds think alike:)

The Sandoval Family said...

Do I have permission to steal your videos for my blog?? HILARIOUS! Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh and smile.

Melanie said...

oh of course, i love it, share share!!

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(steph not ben) mel, i laughed so hard, and i watched it over and over again. the brother in the t shirt sooooooo soooo ssooo reminds me of eric and moose!!! and the brother in the sweater reminds me of D and will! i still have tears in my eyes...

Anonymous said...

Can you say Eric and Daniel???