Before you make any judgments on the camera person's abilities, you should know that said person was trying to video whilst juggling a fidgety baby on their lap. You know, just FYI. This is Jackson at his end of the year preschool program. He is on the back row in the white shirt. Personally, I think what he lacks in knowing the words, he makes up for with charisma.
4 comments:
Way to go Jackson! He's definitely adorable and enthusiastic! I just love that little boy!
Lili was watching with me and said, while pointed, "Hey! That's Jackson!" She knows adorable when she sees it too.
Well, he knew the actions for sure! Way to go super mom, balancing a baby and video recording you get the gold star! :)
SO cute!
Now I need to know how to get home movies on the blog!!
Always a step ahead!
(steph not ben) who needs words when your as cute as Jackson? charisma speaks for itself.
Post a Comment