Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy happy joy joy

I've been wanting to get Drew's "happy kicks", as we call them, on video for awhile. It turns out he wasn't as thrilled to do it on demand, but it just makes me laugh. He does it all the time, and maybe the reason is he is so full of joy it just has to come out through his legs! More likely he is just a boy and enjoys making noise and kicking. For now, i'll just go with my so full of joy theroy.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

That is just too adorable! Maybe he could lead a baby boot camp. It'd be great. "Now kick, kick, kick. Again! Good! Faster!"

Xela said...

I would be afraid of that baby boot camp! I don't think I could get my legs up as high! He is so cute and ALWAYS happy!

The Sandoval Family said...

That kick is actually quite impressive!

JenJ said...

Wow!
I'm going with the joy theory. Boys show joy by being really active??? That works for me. :)
He is so cute!

Jamie Anderson said...

O I miss that boy!! I'm sure he misses me too!!!

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(steph) he is getting so big!! only on baby do rolls like his look adorable!