You can still ooh and ahh if you want, how sweet is he?? Then Jackson gets involved in the picture taking. Plus side: it makes Drew happier, Down side: I have like 15 pictures of Jackson's feet. No seriously.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Ready for my close up
When I put pictures on my blog, sometimes the backstory of how those pictures came to be, gets overlooked. I was going to just post the pictures of Drew I wanted you to ooh and ahh over, but thought it would be funnier to post the whole story...the following pictures are posted in the order in which they happened! If you need more details, picture me saying lots of "Drew, oh Drew, you are so cute please don't cry, smile, c'mom smile, smile for mommy..." (high pitch sound with my tounge)...in between each picture!





You can still ooh and ahh if you want, how sweet is he?? Then Jackson gets involved in the picture taking. Plus side: it makes Drew happier, Down side: I have like 15 pictures of Jackson's feet. No seriously.


You can still ooh and ahh if you want, how sweet is he?? Then Jackson gets involved in the picture taking. Plus side: it makes Drew happier, Down side: I have like 15 pictures of Jackson's feet. No seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oooos and ahhhhs coming your way. Darling boys - all of them just SO cute!
that is my favorite thing to see how much these babies adore their brothers. . .it's good to get lots of evidence that they love each other now, because sooner than we all want it they will turn into those boys from the mother's day video. . .
He is such a little cutie!! I love his facial expressions - On that top one, he looks mad and happy at the same time!! PRICELESS!
So, so cute!! Come on you know you love have an album full of feet pics!! Actually that is the beauty of digital cameras, can you image having to get all those feet pics actually developed??
It's so true! If people could hear me while I'm taking pictures...
Anyway, let's just say I'm glad they usually don't. :)
Super cute pictures of your boys!
Ok... due to the fact that I grew up in the Boston, MA area I have to say, what a great choice of shirts! He has great taste in baseball teams!
Post a Comment