Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chillaxen with the boys

Hannah and I are definitely outnumbered. We actually both just got lectured about how many shoes we have. (Don't worry ladies, I defended us quite well. I informed them that having lots of shoes makes you cool.) It will make for lots of testosterone, but I think us girls can handle it. What are my 3 cute guys doing in this picture?? Watching sports with dad. Was there really ever a question? Sports training starts at about 6 months old around here, so Drew's a newbie...





4 comments:

Xela said...

I can so relate to this! I love that Zach is so little but knows to start clapping when games are on tv. Oh our sport crazy husbands! :)

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

love these pictures of the boys! That pose of Rhett cracks me up. . .it looks a little too familiar! Time to invest in a lovesac for the front room! Maybe you can reapolster (sp?) it to match your pillows!

Lauren said...

That is too funny!

Around here it's car shows..."See Simon, that's a hot rod."

I guess your boys are future "sport-crazy husbands" in training. ;)

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(steph) that is a seriously long couch, mel!