Lauren and Stacy batteling Sweet Home Alabama with the rest of us as backup. How can you not sing along to Sweet Home Alabama?? And I should specify that even though I finally figured out how to work the video feature, I am cleary not very skilled at it. Try not to sing along though, I dare you! So much fun!
Xela and her sister Mandy claimed to be the "weak links" but if I recall, they won the most battles! I think we were being taken! Launa and Xela were totally rockin this 80's medley. Brought back fond memories of my middle school years! We need to find one with NKOTB! Man, we are dorks.
6 comments:
Yes, you definitely have blackmail on me. Stacy was rocking this song! :)
SO FUN!
Who doesn't love sweet home Alabama???? Apporpriate that you got the southern girl rock-in it! :)
OH YES! HA-HA! You got Xe & Launa too! Next time, I am SO videoing YOU!
I so wish I could have been there for this fun girls night! Why do we live so far part from each other????
I knew I spoke too soon! That was just a blast, I say let's play again after we watch Idol Finale. By the way, you never know where those hidden cameras are! :)
I love it and especially that you didn't get me on video doing my bad singing. It really was bad. How many times did I see the word AWFUL flash on the screen???!! Thanks for the laughs that was so much fun!
Post a Comment