Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun

Who knew that making complete fools of ourselves would be the funnest thing since, well...NOT making complete fools of ourselves! It was Beth's 25th birthday, so we had to think of something out-of-the-box, fun and crazy so that the rest of us could feel as young again! She had this singing/kareoke game for the playstation that was crazy fun. I'm also very excited that I actually figured out how to work my camera's video. I've had the camera for 4 years, so the fact that I'm just now figuring out how to do that is both exciting and lame. I highly encourage all to get some friends together and do this.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

OH NO! Who knew you had your video going! Certainly not me! Yikes! That was so much fun! I would even play that all by myself, so it was definitely a blast surrounded by friends! Woo-hoo!

I just wish I knew you had this blackmail on me.

Melanie said...

HA-HA-HA! (That's me laughing like an evil genius:)

Xela said...

so funny!!!! I am so grateful that you didn't get me.....or did you???? What a great night, can we do this every week, it was so much fun and I am addicited to this game, I have been searching on the internet to see if they have it for the wii appartently they have some American idol game that may be similar. Hurray for late girls nights! Love you guys!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

oh my, this is almost as good as the real thing! My videos didn't turn out half as good! Next time, we need to have a camera on us at all times! I heard the American Idol one is way different than SingStar. . .can't wait to try it out though!