Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Click Here for Boot Camp Video

The local Channel 8 News came and video taped the boot camp class I'm taking (and often whining about) for a segment for the 10 oclock news. THANKFULLY they taped the class that meets right before mine. They had them miked and everything. The last thing I want is my huffing and puffing amplified for the news viewing public. If they had taped the 9am class, I would have had to disown my dear friends Amy and Bill who got me into boot camp in the first place. It's pretty cool though. Thought you might enjoy seeing some of the torture, i mean, beatings, i mean pain, well, whatever. Here's some of what we go through:)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!

I feel your pain. You are awesome to commit to that...what a workout!

My last day of training is tomorrow...I am so sad to say goodbye to it. I really enjoyed the experience.

Xela said...

HOLY COW!!! You are my HERO! I could NEVER EVER EVER do that! My body hurts just watching that video! You go girl and by the way you are lookin Fabulous!!!! :)

Lauren said...

I saw part of that the other night! I thought, "I bet that's boot camp!" I know I'm probably sick in the head, but I thought, "I would so LOVE to do that." I know it'd be hard, but I like to think about the "worth it" part of the equation, you know?

You are AWESOME (and you look it too)!

Melanie said...

Your check's in the mail ladies! such great friends! Lo, you should do boot camp, you would Rock it with a capital R! I've almost got Xe pulled over...(HA-HA-HA!! once again, my evil laugh)

JenJ said...

Wow! They made the news. Pretty intense.
It was so fun to see you yesterday! I was barely making it alive with my troops and you came in all refreshed looking and calm and happy. whew! To be Melanie!

stina said...

Wow! I expected it to be intense, but a 12 week commitment, almost every day, early in the morning, too. Yikes. That takes it to a whole different level.

Lauren said...

Awww...shucks! :) Thank you! If only I could find a "sponser" to pay for it! Ha! Wouldn't that be nice?! I often think of that. You know how professional athletes have sponsers...well, I think, "Okay, who wants to sponser me?" In what, you ask? Well, just in life, in general. Don't you think that'd be a great idea?

I'd use their products & wear their shirts and everything! I promise! Any takers?

;)

Lauren said...

Or is is "sponsor"?

Oh well, you knew what I meant right?

Melanie said...

we should think of companies that would sponsor you! we could get you all decked out like the nascar drivers, nate would love it!

Lauren said...

Okay, so I officially can't type today (apparently). I meant to type "or is it..."

Oh well, I give up!

I'd totally love to get all decked out! Woo-hoo!

Amy C said...

Just watched this video and the "two recovery laps" at the end cracked me up! Also, not sure the video really captured how hard our class actually is.