Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spice Personality Test

Thanks for the fun quiz Amy! i can't think of what oregeno tastes like but i like how it knows i love to party! And i need to figure out how to get my skills of "getting people to get along" to apply to my children!!




You Are Oregano



You have are charming, funny, witty, and smart.

You love to party - and people love to party with you.

You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along.

7 comments:

The Holcombs said...

Oh that is fun! I think that explains you perfectly. Thanks for tonight, it was a blast. I look forward to our next get together! by the way I am a Cayenne Pepper. :)

Unknown said...

I am black pepper...people can only take me in small doses? Is that true? Am I a biA??

Melanie said...

NO! you must have answered the questions wrong! besides that, i pour the pepper on baby! love it!

Xela said...

Thanks Mel, for the quiz I am a cayenne pepper like Mandy (latin sister thing I guess) Your spice is exactly right for you! Last night was great looking forward to all our new books to read!

Lauren said...

I just took this one & I'm Basil. Oregano and basil go great together! :) How perfect!

Thanks for the fun quiz, you party animal, you! :)

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(this is steph-not ben)i'm cumin! i don't know if it's really accurate though...it says i probably smoke or like fire. ah well. i do enjoy using cumin when i cook though.

Melanie said...

that's funny, rhett is cumin too. at first he came up oregeno and i was all, no way, you answered those questions wrong! so after i answered them for him his results were cumin.