Monday, April 21, 2008
And the Tony goes to...
Tonight was Hannah's first grade play "Bugz!". So let's be frank...sometimes we go to our kid's school things and we endure it because our own kid is so adoreable and we love watching them. But i have to say, this play was so good. I completely enjoyed myself from start to finish. My Hannah was a "Lady"bug. (They dressed up as Diva Ladybugs complete with jewelry, feather boa,dangly earings, the works). I cannot explain it to you, but that girl was workin--it! She was totally into it, and did such a great job. My kid having a flair for the dramatic? Go figure. She even had a solo and rocked it. Oh, and if you'd be so kind as to notice her costume because it was made by yours truly. (LOL! cuz you know in the end it's all about me...)but for someone lacking in the homemaking skills department i was pretty proud of myself. But back to our star, she was awesome and we are proud of her!! Go Hannah, Go Hannah....




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Way to go Hannah! That is just so great! She is so darling! Way to go on the costume Mom, it's super cute!
Hannah and Jackson need to get married some day. He is quite the drama "king" I can see her working it just from those pictures.
Fabulous Darling! Just Fabulous!! Great job on the outfit mom!!
Sass-a-frass!!! What personality!! Love it and your mad skills, girl!
I must say I was so impressed with that school play, and Hannah had Jeff and I rolling! She was amazing, I think she has found her true calling in life! :)
i think you may be right xela! that girl was smiling the second she hit the stage. you could tell she knew a camera was on her somewhere!
shar, it sounds like our drama royalty should be penpals or something!
(steph, not ben-sorry, i'm too lazy to re login under my name) she is so cute! i can't wait to see your kids this summer! love the feather boa!
Post a Comment