Monday, April 28, 2008

Not cool Mom. NOT cool.

Maybe as a stay at home mom I am becoming very easily entertained but thought this was funny...So I was watching Drew crawl in pursuit of a feather on the ground for a solid 2 minutes. I thought it was totally hilarious because the air gush he created by his inchworm type crawl to get it would cause the feather to blow out of his reach each time. When he actually did manage to grab it (I think by inhaling, he created a backdraft effect) I of course, as the responsible parent, had to then take it from him. He was not pleased.

I give you first, Drew in pursuit of feather, Drew after I took the feather away from him, and Drew after he realized he was not getting the feather back.



"Not cool Mom. NOT cool."

10 comments:

the letter "J" said...

What a cutie!! I know what you mean about being amused easily!! I definitely think it is a mom thing. :o)

Amy C said...

Oh that lip is SO sad...Give him the feather!!!

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

You have a natural blog talent. I am highly entertained and amused every time I drop by. And I'm still yelling "DE-FENSE" in my head.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

By the way, we are blogging again.

Sharlene Enloe said...

Those faces are priceless. I wish I could have seen him in action.

Unknown said...

He is such a little cutie! That little lip is so adorable. Did you give in to the sad puppy eyes?

Unknown said...

SO funny, I love how sad he looks. Wow he is getting big.

Xela said...

I have been so far behind on blogging this week. Love how cute Drew looks.He will be crawling before you know it!

Lauren said...

It's hard when they make such adorable/sad faces to do the "right thing" and take choking hazards and such away from them, isn't it? But, I guess it definitely falls within the bounds of "being and good mom," so that's good, at least. :)

Amy C said...

What no updates??? What's been going on this week??