Monday, April 28, 2008

Art Immitating Life

I've always been a big Calvin & Hobbes fan. Most likely a by product of having 4 brothers. Probably why I also like X-men, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and other things i most likely shouldn't admit. But I had to laugh, because as parents, this is our life...just annimated! Enjoy:)






6 comments:

Amy C said...

Monday Funnies - Much needed! And I love your new (blog) look. Very fresh and springy.

Lauren said...

I love Calvin & Hobbes too! Thanks for the laugh!

Elisa said...

Hi Melanie, I loved reading your blog and I can't get over how much your kids have grown (Hannah was just a baby the last time I saw you).

Oh,and Calvin & Hobbes is great...I especially love the snowman-themed ones.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

Sometimes I realize that some of the things I miss out on by not having boys aren't really missed. LOL! My brothers' and my life were closely tied to Cavlin and Hobbes. Sometimes he was our inspiration, sometimes we could have been his. Enjoy the ride!

Unknown said...

Oh too funny! Just cathcing up on blogging from the weekend. Love the new GREEN look! My favorite color (But don't tell Lucas b/c you can't have the same favorite color as him). You are very fun to read! Thanks for the everyday humor! You could seriously write a daily article in the paper! :)

Unknown said...

Love it! I forget how funny that comic strip can be especially as a mom
mandy