Guess who?? Thought you all could use a laugh. I cannot believe i still have this on my computer. This is a professional picture we got taken when we got engaged, but it's not our actual engagement picture. We got a coupon for a free 8x10 so we used it for the heck of it. I think they were disappointed we were too cheap to spring for anything else. I was 19 in this picture!!
10 comments:
(this is steph, not ben) you both look so young!
i know, rhett is 22 in this picture and i can remember how old i thought he was!!
SO cute!!
Love your blog Mel!! I could spend a couple hours in here looking around.
So not a laugh! You two lovey birds are darling. I'll try to post a pic of the young chinn's. How do I make it digital??
you have to scan your print and then save it to wherever you store your pictures on your computer. i would LOVE to see a young chinn picture!!
you both look so young! cute couple then and now.
Great picture! I love it! Y'all look young, but much the same. I love seeing old pictures!
so funny! not the way that you look, but the fact that you thought rhett was so old. . .I thought the same thing about matt. . .that he was so mature, and that I was the coolest thing since sliced bread to be marrying an 'older' man! haha love it!
Actually I think you both look the same which is really pretty sickening.
Oh so young and cute. You are getting better with age though, granted you were adorable then but you look so happy and fulfilled now, amazing how that shows in pics. mandy
Post a Comment