
Welcome to the world baby girl! I always want to say that when a sweet little girl is born! Born Friday April 18th, this is Natalee Lamoreaux, Rhett's newest niece and our kids' newest cousin. Here she is with daddy. I think at this moment she is wrapping him around her little finger:) SO sweet.

You always wonder what in the world they are thinking! Wiser than us all to be sure. She is so alert and so precious, we can't wait to see her in June!

This is Heather, Rhett's sister, Aaron (proud daddy) and sweet baby Natalee. Don't you love that name??

Is there anything more precious than baby feet?

Big sister Brailee! I love this picture, it reminds me of the faces of my kids when their sibblings were born. Complete facination with just a dash of confusion:) Brailee is going to make an awesome big sister!
1 comment:
Love new babies!
Post a Comment