Being the lead dancer in a flash mob style dance is definitely making 2011's New Year's Resolution list. Glee nailed this, I just can't stop watching...
Loved it. So, I don't normally watch Glee (you still like me, right?) My question is - Does this guy get to dance on any kind of a regular basis? Wouldn't it stink to dance well enough to be the lead dancer in a flash mob style dance, but have to watch from a wheelchair all the time? Bummer!!!
4 comments:
Glee is what my heaven will be like!!
Ah, a Glee blog is.... well is in need of a comment from fellow Gleek. :) yay.
Heaven ... with Rachel and her Momma singing together all day long!!
Loved it. So, I don't normally watch Glee (you still like me, right?) My question is - Does this guy get to dance on any kind of a regular basis? Wouldn't it stink to dance well enough to be the lead dancer in a flash mob style dance, but have to watch from a wheelchair all the time? Bummer!!!
Post a Comment