I know. Crazy right? But you did in fact read your Google Reader correctly...a new post! What can I say, I started to see the ever growing list of my New Year Resolutions, and thought if I had any hope of accomplishing all of them, I better attempt to tackle one or two a little early. I'm a go getter like that.
The hardest part of getting behind is not really knowing where to jump back in. Plus, it never ceases to amaze me how busy you can feel your life is, while simultaneously having very little to report.
I think my last post was around the beginning of October so here is what I believe you missed:
Hannah turned 9, even if she thinks it was 15. Nine darling girl. Nine.
Rhett's parents came for a visit which is always a welcomed breath of fresh air. Come back soon and often!!
Junk-food-Palooza. Or Halloween if you like to get technical. Rhett's work party+Trunk or Treating at the church+Trick or Treating in the neighborhood x's 4 kiddos=We have enough candy to both eat as well as pass out to trick or treaters next year. Oh don't think I won't.
Rhett's birthday. He was a bit freaked out about turning 35 this year, and it's possible that I may have fed the freakout a little by feeding him tidbits like, "Hey, do you realize that when you coach Jackson in football you'll be 40?" Or, "Hey, you're old enough that I'm probably considered a trophy wife, don't you think?"
My sister Stephanie came out for a visit sans children. Her mantra for the week became: Because I can, if that gives you any insight into the late nights, movies, and the general insanity.
Myself and her devoted friends threw our good friend Beth Ann a surprise New Moon themed baby shower on the opening night of the movie. Those of you who know me can appreciate that I may have become a bit obsessed with the planning. About 90 percent of my phone calls to my friends during the planning started with, "Okay, tell me if this sounds crazy..."
Pictures coming soon!
I think that gets you pretty much to current. I have a massive movie review post in the works... going through some old pictures gave me the idea of doing a Flashback Friday post which I'll start next week. Some of you may know my love for all things music, and my equal love of forcing it on people. (Tried a few times to say that better, but, eh. It is what it is.)
I plan on doing a post soon about some favorite current finds, and some of my all time loves. So see, things are coming very soon.
I haven't forgotten my blog, just neglected it a bit. You can blame the new school year, the latest Outlander book, the holidays, and shows like The Vampire Diaries for the recent backlog...
7 comments:
more than glad to have you back! I've got the tissues next to me... ready to read your insights and ponderings... which are sure to make me laugh so hard I cry and ultimately drop out of my chair!
It was joyful for me to click on Google Reader and see a new post from my friend Mel. Hooray! Don't feel bad...as you know, my blog has been rather neglected too. I feel good if I get one post a month in. I skipped the summer completely! A flashback post is a great idea. Maybe I would stop feeling guilty for all those great pictures/adventures I didn't blog about! :) By the way, I'm enjoying "Cut" while I type. I'm digging it too. I'm looking forward to all those fab posts to come!
I need to fill you in on the funniness of Jackson's talk in Primary today. Here is a teaser:
"red, orange, yellow, green, blue, black, Oh yeah, pink, gray, purple."
Yes. It was fabulous, but it didn't end there:
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20...no, wait! I need to count to 100, it's part of my talk!"
It was very funny...and if you have not heard about it already, call me, chica!
Yeah!!! So glad for the new post. I know, pot calling the kettle black, but I get such a kick out of your posts.
The casserole has been heated twice-and not that it isn't good, but your #1 fan would love to read your reviews, etc.
Yeah back t blogging! You just inspired me. I guess i will update too!
[url=http://community.bsu.edu/members/buy+online+Viagra.aspx]Viagra with doctor consult[/url]
[url=http://eterporno.ru/index.php]wab ru аська знакомства[/url]
[url=http://eterporno.ru/ankety-prostitutok-moskva-gruppovoy-seks-vyezd-starshe-40-let.php]анкеты проституток москва групповой секс выезд старше 40 лет[/url]
[url=http://eterporno.ru/putany-almaty.php]путаны алматы[/url]
[url=http://pc.eterporno.ru/ischu-parnya-dlya-seksa-v-odincovo.php]ищу парня для секса в одинцово[/url]
[url=http://pc.eterporno.ru/snyat-prostitutku-na-dom.php]снять проститутку на дом[/url]
[url=http://pv.eterporno.ru/dagestanskie-shluhi.php]дагестанские шлюхи[/url]
[url=http://pv.eterporno.ru/melkie-blyadi.php]мелкие бляди[/url]
[url=http://pv.eterporno.ru/orenburg-intim-uslugi-seks.php]оренбург интим услуги секс[/url]
[url=http://px.eterporno.ru/dvorovaya-shluha.php]дворовая шлюха[/url]
[url=http://px.eterporno.ru/g-marks-znakomstva.php]г маркс знакомства[/url]
[url=http://pz.eterporno.ru/ulichnye-prostitutki-pitera.php]уличные проститутки питера[/url]
[url=http://pz.eterporno.ru/sayt-znakomstva-moskva.php]сайт знакомства Москва[/url]
[url=http://pz.eterporno.ru/blyadi-chelnov.php]бляди челнов[/url]
Post a Comment