Before you get any ideas that I have grown in responsibility over night or anything, know that this snapshot of Drew on his first day of Preschool is brought to you by Beth Ann. I'd like to draw attention to his stylish little boy haircut. I thought I could have him pull off the long haired hippy-ish look like all the celebrity's kids, but I have been informed otherwise. As much as it pained me to cut his beautiful (albeit long) curls off, I must say he does clean up nicely. Can you believe this year I have 3 out of 4 kids in all day school? I guess I am growing up or something.
I have much to blog about, and many things I am procrastinating it with. And while you and I both know my blogging promises are pretty vague and non-committal, I really do hope to get caught up this weekend...
5 comments:
Please add me to Rhett's Holy Grail as payment for your personal papparazzi, gracias...
I never thought of re-enacting the first day of school photos - Melanie, you are brilliant!!! I'm so doing that. I doubt anyone will question if there is snow in August - right? I missed all three first days (Alec, Brielle, & Lia); however, I did make sure to do Brielle's hair the first day (Aaron is still learning the fine art of little girl hair.)
Hey! A "first day" picture! Drew looks super cute! Congrats on your half-day, twice-a-week freedom!
By the way, I love his haircut! He looks adorable (of course)!
We are looking forward to seeing you get caught up.
he is adorable, love the haircut. glad you got one pic in...i forgot one this year. sucko!
Post a Comment