Whatever. I don't see what's so horrific about it.
Now, before you cancel your Friendship to Melanie subscriptions over this, let's do a quick reminder of why we love me:
1. You never have to feel bad about yourself, because whenever you've reached rock bottom, I've always found a new low.
2. Um...wow. Why can't I even think of two things?? This is really going to hurt me, come all my yearly friend renewals.
But in my defense, who is wide awake at 7:00 in the morning, let alone knows where their camera is? I mean really people. What, are you like planning ahead or something? Wait, don't tell me. You check the night before that the camera is A) charged and B) in a place you'll know right where it is? Please. Who does that? Oh. Right. Responsible people.
Well, I'm banking on the fact that 20 years from now they won't remember that all their "First day of school" pictures were either photoshopped, or taken in December. I mean, what are the odds they will remember random "tramatic" events from their childhood, piece them together and then blog about it? Yeah. I should be good.
11 comments:
hahaha, my camera battery died as I went to take this mornings picture, hence the fancy schmancy phone camera we've got going on...we've learned our lesson!
I did miss you this morning, that's alright Rhett & I gave each other the knowing nod when we saw each other in the hallway! :)
lol. are you making fun of all of us who actually took a picture? cuz if so, forget it. it's over melanie.
Lol, I'm making fun of myself! I WISH i could be the with it parents who won't emotionally tramatize their children with no documentation of their milestones. Teach me!!:)
LOL you crack me up! And of course you know me and I WAS that mom who planned ahead and made sure we had time for all our photo ops. Check my blog for proof. :) I think I will keep you around despite your 1 fault. ;)
I don't think less of you. On the other hand, if you had been waving a rolling pin...
By the time I had all of you kids up, school supplies organized in your backpack for the 2nd time (one or two of you would always take them back out in the morning to 'check' that they were still there) fed breakfast (always something big for the first day of school) dressed, hair done, AND to the bus stop on time, you were lucky I remembered what you were wearing, much less get a picture! You come by in honestly, forgive yourself and move on. Look at it this way, your children now have a picture their mom drew just for them, they can frame and put in their homes!!
Ummm...did you see Steph's blog? She WAS prepared. Halarious.
And I give you an A for your art skills btw!
If it makes you feel better I didn't get a picture either...now if we would have been together we would have thought of it! :)
That was a great entry. I laughed just as much at your mom's mentioning having to pack each backpack twice!
I loved this post! You are hilarious. And I am right there with you on this.
(I actually did take pics at the house, but forgot to take my camera to the school for location shots, class, teacher etc...) :D
I'm so glad to know I'm not the only fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of momma! I usually make mental notes sometime during the week prior to when things ought to be happening...but sometimes they get filed away or lost in the pile on the desk of my brain, never to be found again. Am I making sense in a nonsensical Melanie kind of way??! I'd like to renew my subscription please!
mexican viagra viagra for sale without a prescription watermelon viagra viagra for cheap viagra free pills bad side effects of viagra what does viagra do 18 takes viagra viagra cheap price iframe free sample viagra viagra jelly viagra and cannabis which is better cialis or viagra viagra rx
Post a Comment