Jackson doesn't seem at all concerned about being lifted up by his head. Only Uncle D...
Michael's Birthday wish? For all the hordes of girls to stop following him around. Or was that he wished for hordes of girls to follow him around...I'll have to check.
Jackson, Britta, Hannah and Eden having some downtime in the clubhouse. There was a handmade sign on the door that said No one under 19 allowed in or else! So I was lucky to even be allowed to get this shot. I mean, rules are rules.
Rhett thought my plan to trick Justin that he hadn't gotten the Xbox that he so desperately wanted this year was cruel. He said it was more of a trick he would have wanted to pull and that I would have objected to. Maybe I'm becoming more diabolical in my "old" age. It was a successful blindside...we even had some watery eyes right before he realized he had actually gotten it. Score!
People don't believe me when I tell them what Rhett always asks for for Christmas. He never wants anything and always tells me the money I save from not buying him a gift, is the best present I can give him. Yeah, I know, LAME! Usually I just eventually come to terms with the fact that it just means more presents for me, but this year I was determined to get him something that he'd like just as much as less money spent. I'm pleased to present you with Rhett, opening a gift and liking it!! Three books: Sports Illustrated Fifty Years of Great Writing, I May Be Wrong But I Doubt it by Charles Barkley, and some book by the coach of his favorite college basketball team, North Carolina.
Justin is burning through the Harry Potter series much to my enjoyment!!
Jackson decked out in the Bronco gear that made up most of his Christmas wish list.
Drew, who did not understand Christmas in the slightest, did love his new vacuum. He has an odd love for the vacuum. I suppose he comes by it naturally.
If the boys' lists were mainly sports and video games, Hannah's was mainly clothes and jewelry. We fit into pretty consistent molds over here.
You have to be thankful for video store employees who always know what you are talking about, even when you haven't the foggiest. Our shopping was mainly just handing over lists to cashiers with baffled looks on our faces.
2 comments:
awesome. i love your writing, it always makes me laugh. how's your book coming?
I know you knew this already but I love the Bronco pj's! Zach had the same ones as drew! Love the xbox story to funny!
Post a Comment