If you sat on your bed, looking out your window at the wishing star and wished for nothing more but a female/male debate on Twilight, I'm here to tell you that wishes really do come true. From Twilight to movies and books and what makes them great I had a great time with this discussion.
And for all my friends and family with Attention Span Difficulties, strap yourself physically into your chairs if need be. The end is especially funny. How do you like THAT for a teaser...
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200812/twilight-vampires
5 comments:
Hmmm, maybe I like to talk too much. I first have to admit, I didn't listen to the whole thing, but what I did hear, I kept wanting to jump in and add my two cents. Does that mean I talk too much? Maybe. Or maybe it was the topic. ;)
Random comment here,
I LOVE that Yo Yo Ma selection. I NEED to just get that CD for the car.
totally agree with the balm for the soul advice.
P.S. I love you, your clever funny mind & your blog! Don't you know this is the novel you are going to write? You are already doing it! Wit is your talent.
So what I'm hearing is that I need to get with the program and read the dang books!!
Thanks Amy!! You are awesome! Right back at ya!
Shelley, you haven't read the books yet?? if i had known that i would have been on you about it sooner!
Can you post a link to the review you and Alan are talking about? I'd like to read it.
Post a Comment