We had Tom Brady, complete with a torn ACL.
SUPERMAN, if you can even believe it. On a side note, serious props to whoever did his hair. I mean, that couldn't have been easy to get it so perfect on a squirmy 1 year old.
I believe this happy spirited cheerleader came in Tom Brady's entourage. From what I understand she originally was Charpay from H.S. musical and then changed her mind. She continued to change her mind until whoever was in charge decided she would be whatever was left, cute and discounted at Target. But the details of her story are fuzzy.
And, stealth like in his movements, a warrior, armed only with his hands and his superior knowledge in the art of The Ninja.
I quickly called Beth from down the street and her and Matt reported a similar thing happening in their house. They said that Batman and the Riddler showed up, and Aiden and Beckett were nowhere to be found. The demands for treats were also consistent. So, we put them all together and let them roam the streets in search of what they came here for.
Even though unfamiliar, they seemed happy to be here and we couldn't help but get catch onto their enthusiasm for playing tricks and acquiring treats.
I think they must have gotten what they came for, cuz that looks like a lot of treats to me. Thank you for visiting, you were a ton of fun. But you should really balance those treats out with some veggies. That'll rot your teeth out.
7 comments:
too good! Although, someone in our house still has pink hair...the riddler demon has not completely left our babies body!!
CUTE kids!
I have LOVED your NYC trip! Wish I had gone in the last 6 years or so. I love that place. It was so fun to see the pics. You guys were super adventurous. I cannot believe all that you did! Seriously. You really MUST have been about to fall over. Thanks for sharing!!!
I noticed that the picture of the candy has some empty wrappers... did you eat some while you took the picture? :-)
candygate 08 starts even before they get home. they need substanance while they are trick or treating!
So cute! Drew looks awesome!
Kudos to the mystery stylist! Love the superman hair...
LOVE the costumes and dialogue! Superman should have joined our group (Cudos to the hair designer) The Justice League rules again!
Post a Comment