I think I was 11 at the time when we had an Anderson Family Reunion in California. We spent several days on the lake, in these really cool cabins and having a complete blast with our cousins. I can't remember at what point we decided to do this, whether it was before or after the massive water war that was launched, but we did this total improv sketch about shopaholics and their families and filmed it in an Oprah type setting. In my slightly biased opinion, it was completely hysterical and will probably still be talked about at family reunions for generations.
Nearly 20 years from that momentous improv debut, my cousin Alan and I have created a podcast about some of our current favorite TV shows, why we like them, and why you should like them to.
I had told Alan that it was his job to edit this in a way as to make me not sound like a nerd. I realize though, that was asking alot and that there probably isn't software anywhere, sophisticated enough to do that. It's about 30 minutes, but if you're online right now, clearly you're already shirking any responsibility or job you should be doing right now anyways. So, enjoy!
MelanieAlan_E01P01.mp3
4 comments:
I left comments over on Alan's page. You should read them, because you will crack up.
Hope you two do some more.
are you kidding me? I can not even believe you did a podcast...who does that?? :) (oh wait, I think I'm just jealous I didn't come up with the idea 1st)...I have to confess, I did not listen to all 30 minutes of it, but the snippets I did listen to sound very entertaining & informative! I'm glad you can share the pop culture knowledge we share with everyone!
the only way i will let you off the hook for not listening to all 30 minutes is if you are reading jamie and claire...
How cool are you? I have never had a podcast, nor have I ever thought about it. You are the woman!
Post a Comment