hey, didn't we hike along there?
yes!!
I like the picture showing the hapless fellow being deadly.
Is that a bullet hole in the top of the sign above the "N"? :-)
I think so! even more reason to use caution...
Where was this picture taken?
i had thought it was somwhere at fort casey (was that what is was called?) but i guess i'm not sure exactly!
Nothing like stating the obvious!
It was in fact taken at Fort Casey. The light house would be to the immediate left and about 200 yards...
I meant to the right, left would cause falling... which can be deadly.
Yikes! where is that?
when we were in oak harbor, WA for our family reunion this summer. so much fun!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
hey, didn't we hike along there?
yes!!
I like the picture showing the hapless fellow being deadly.
Is that a bullet hole in the top of the sign above the "N"? :-)
I think so! even more reason to use caution...
Where was this picture taken?
i had thought it was somwhere at fort casey (was that what is was called?) but i guess i'm not sure exactly!
Nothing like stating the obvious!
It was in fact taken at Fort Casey. The light house would be to the immediate left and about 200 yards...
I meant to the right, left would cause falling... which can be deadly.
Yikes! where is that?
when we were in oak harbor, WA for our family reunion this summer. so much fun!
Post a Comment