Sunday, August 17, 2008

Monday Morning Funnies: Flight of the Concords

My brother Daniel showed me this, and thinking that most silly things viewed after 11pm are funnier than they really are, I watched this comedy duo again just to make sure. Yep, still hilarious.

Flight of the Conchords- Issues (Think About It)

5 comments:

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(steph not ben) that was hilarious and it's in the afternoon here so i can't even blame it on being late!

Unknown said...

My husband and I love this band! They are incredibly funny.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

Ha ha! "Am I a man? Yes, technically I am." I can already tell this is going to be a late YouTube night.

stina said...

I'd never heard of them, but I laughed!! My favorite: The awkward moment about his wife not being able to have children, followed by the revelation that she's imaginary.

Alan said...

Hilarious! Thanks for posting!