Saturday, April 12, 2008

Goofin around


Jackson is our dancing machine, although it resembles dancing he still has a long way to go if he is ever going to make the cut on "So You Think You Can Dance". Currently his favorite tunes to bust a move to are: Yo Gabba Gabba (weird show), my workout videos, and when my cell phone rings.

Evidence i may need in the future that they did infact love each other and didn't think the other one had cooties. So sweet!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute photo of the 2 of them!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Love your top quote & photo!

Emily R said...

cute!!! ok, jazz fans in mavs territory??? hmmmm...

kristi said...

When I first saw Jackson on another picture, I got confused because it looked so much like Hannah! They look like twins to me!!

Lauren said...

Oh so sweet!

*sorry it has taken me so long to check out your blog and comment...I just wanted to mention that it looks awesome! It took me a while to get caught up reading everything! I love it!

Unknown said...

Great dance moves Jackson! Love the shirt...I just bought one for Lucas that says "My Mom Rules!" That's for sure! ;)