Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Moments That Matter Most

After Jackson turned 8 a few weeks ago, and with his baptism a few days ago, I made a video to be shown afterwards. It accomplished a couple of things. It showed me just how much time has gone by, and how quickly it does it. I'm thankful for the children the Lord has blessed us with. In His infinite mercy he overlooked Rhett and I's less desireable quirks, and handpicked our best qualities to pass on. Here's just a glimpse of Jack's last 8 years. We are so proud of your decision to be baptized and hope your testimony and love of the Savior continues to grow as you do. Love you Jack-Attack.

2 comments:

Jamie Anderson said...

AHHH! I loved watching this Mel, but it made me miss you guys terribly bad!! Jackson is such a sweetheart and I love him dearly. Give him a big hug for me please!

Beth Ann said...

Wonderful video!! I happen to adore the subject of this video! So sad we missed his big day, but I loved reliving his last 8 years in this short 7 minutes!