Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Everything You Wanted To Know and More

What do you get when you put 3 people together on a podcast who have seen the movie sensation sweeping the nation, Inception, and who are also closet Bachlorette fans??...Er, well, a podcast about, you know...The Bachlorette and Inception.

Sorry. Should have worked on the buildup for that a bit better.

Bottom line you've got yours truly, my brother Daniel and wife Natalie talking about two of the most talked about shows right now. We start off with the latest drama as well as some of our favorite moments to hit ABC'S Bachlorette, and finish up with Christopher Nolen's latest creation: Inception.
There are spoilers be warned, so feel free to listen, pause, watch what you need to and then come back! If you are fans and have an opinion we'd love to hear from you.
A huge shoutout to my cousin Alan who, without his technology rescue, we'd have about 4 people that would have heard this.
Enjoy:)


1 comment:

The Sandoval Family said...

I insist on being a guest on your podacast after the last episode of the Bachelorette this season. Melinda and discuss each episdoe every Tuesday and didn't realize you were as obsessed as we are :) I mean...I might, er, catch an episode hear or there. (it's not like I cried the week that Frank left or anything) sniff sniff