
So you see why I could clearly never live in LA. I am definitely one of those people. I even shamelessly played the "it's for my daughter" card when in actuality it was really for my friend Beth Ann (super fan, Primary church chorister, soccer mom, and married mother of three). But I thought 9 year old daughter would play better.
The Jonas Brothers' are our local celebrities out here and I've heard people say they've spotted them all around town, and now I'm a believer. Rhett and I were just enjoying some post dinner dessert at Yogurtland; and I was actually right in the middle of my systematic criticism of Rhett's yogurt choices, when in walks Kevin Jonas.
What can I say...I'll never be able to watch Camp Rock or Camp Rock 2 for that matter quite the same again.
3 comments:
remind me NOT to take you to NYC with me. I spot the Celebs everywhere there. (perhaps a part time Paparazzi should be a career choice for me!)
Though I don't take thier pictures... haha! I love that you did. Where was his wifey?
HA! She was behind him! When they first walked in and I was having to explain to Rhett who he was and that the girl with him was his wife he about yelled, "That's his wife?? They both look 14!!" When I asked for the picture I turned to his wife and said, "Is this just the most annoying thing ever?" She was really cute and seemed way nice. If my husband was a kajillionaire and all I had to put up with were some photos...life is good!
You have made this the BEST birthday month EVER!!!! Even funnier Kevin & Danielle even have their own feature article in People Magazine this week! I guess they bought another house in Vacaro by his parents...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this!!
Post a Comment