Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh yes. This is totally happening right now.

I guess this really shouldn't surprise me. After all, I myself am taking a Hip Hop class up to three times a week and loving every minute of it. I guess there is some merit to that whole thing about apples and trees....




Beth Ann, you so rock for catching this on film...

8 comments:

Beth Ann said...

just wait til you see the rest of the dances...they are TOO MUCH!! I love how Jackson really gets the 'feel' of the dances while Aiden just does the minimum movement to get the maximum points!!

stina said...

Impressive moves, boys! My question is, what game is it??

Unknown said...

where are you taking dance classes at?

Jamie Anderson said...

Awesome! I SO need to get a Wii...

Melanie said...

Beth-yes the "feel" part is one of my favorites, and I also need to note that Aiden not only knew the moves, but the words!?!..Stina-it's called Just Dance for the Wii..Jayne..I'm taking it at 24 hour in Southlake. It's incredible! And Jamie, yes, you need this game in your life!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! The 2nd video with the singing along with the Spice Girls was hilarious! (that soooo needs to be brought out & played at a future perfectly timed moment...the possibilities for embarrassment are endless!)

Lauren said...

I LOVE this. Classic. Too funny! I love that Jackson and Aiden are being such dancing examples to Beckett in the background. Watch out ladies! These boys have MOVES! "If you want to be my lover..."

Unknown said...

I am not kidding right now.... I love these children more than a fat kid loves cake!!!!! We are going to have a big party and you are going to come over and play!!!