
I was picture tagged by Tara...the rules were to go to your sixth picture file and take the sixth picture in that file, and blog about it. Whatever it was. Thankfully I chose to do this one from my laptop that is usually full of random pictures sent to me by friends. Case and point this one. This was hibachi with some fantastic friends. Left to Right, Lo (Lauren), Beth Ann, Xela, Jenn and me. We had gone to this Hibachi place before and at the end of the meal, our chef had cut up a piece of shrimp and tried to have everyone catch a small piece in their mouth. Sounds fairly straightforward, right? I knew, I knew this was not going to go well for me. It's why I was never any good at softball--I can't keep my eye on the ball. Objects start flying at me and I get all flustered. Even after we all had tears streaming down our faces at my failed attempts with me waving "no more! no more!" he still sent shrimp flying at my head. Finally he resorted to putting the spatula like 1 inch from my mouth and tossing it in. That wasn't humiliating at all.
So we meet again (this night) and I'm running late. When I walk in, my Bishop and his family are sitting at the table right across from us celebrating their son Blake's early graduation. The chef serving them is ironically doing the shrimp tossing thing right as I walk in and, OF COURSE, has one piece left. Seeing me head over to our group, he wants me to be the one to catch the last piece. I'm like a stinkin magnet for these shrimp throwing people. I of course didn't catch it, but it was pretty funny circumstances given our last experience.
Hibachi night is turning into a tradition, along with laughing at Melanie getting seafood thrown mercilessly at her head. It's good times.
BTW I take my revenge, er, I mean, I tag Xela, Lo, and Beth Ann
4 comments:
Woo Hoo! You are officially the first to play the game. Good form!
hahaha, oh, when can we go back?? All my fun pictures would be on my old hard drive, I'll see if I can compete with the goodness of this hibachi pic!!
Too funny!! I am just glad he tossed the shrimp your way and not mine!! Love ya girl!
So fun! Cute picture...
Post a Comment