Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just for Fun

Okay, i feel the need to stress here that I do have a life, I swear. That being said, i put together some of my favorite quotes from movies and tv. What?? It's summer vacation! If you have a favorite please leave it in the commnts for us all to enjoy!


"I will never understand why they cook on TV. I can't smell it. Can't eat it. Can't taste it. The end of the show they hold it up to the camera, "Well, here it is. You can't have any. Thanks for watching. Goodbye."--Jerry Seinfeld

From Kicking and Screaming:
Kate Walsh ... you know what Phil, you gotta stop, you went overboard ...
Will Ferrell (Phil Weston): ... what are you talking about?
Kate Walsh: ... you called a group of 10 year olds, losers ...
Will Ferrell: ... I did not ...
Kate Walsh: ... you screamed it through a cone, everyone heard you ...
Will Ferrell: ... well, what do you want me to call them, winners, because that would make me a liar, ok, at least give me that, I am not a liar ...
Kate Walsh: ... you just lied ...

Pirates of the Caribbean:
(Norrington): ... you are without doubt the worst pirate I have ever heard of ... (Jack Sparrow): ... but you have heard of me ...

Clue:

Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry, specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Prof. Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
Wadsworth: So, your work has not changed.

Galaxy Quest:
[the crew is on a shuttle descending to an alien planet]
Guy Fleegman: I changed my mind. I wanna go back.
Sir Alexander Dane: After the fuss you made about getting left behind?
Guy Fleegman: Yeah, but that's when I thought I was the crewman that stays on the ship, and something is up there, and it kills me. But now I'm thinking I'm the guy who gets killed by some monster five minutes after we land on the planet.
Jason Nesmith: You're not gonna die on the planet, Guy.
Guy Fleegman: I'm not? Then what's my last name?
Jason Nesmith: It's, uh, uh - -I don't know.
Guy Fleegman: Nobody knows. Do you know why? Because my character isn't important enough for a last name, because I'm gonna die five minutes in.
Gwen DeMarco: Guy, you have a last name.
Guy Fleegman: DO I? DO I? For all you know, I'm "Crewman Number Six"! Mommy... mommy...
Sir Alexander Dane: Are we there yet?

Bill&Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bill: One thing I know is that Joan of Arc is not Noah's wife.
Ted: Well then, who is Noah's wife?

Tommy Boy:
"Hey does this jacket make me look fat?"
"No,no,no, your face does."

Dumb and Dumber
"Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Zoolander
I'm sure there is more to life than being really really really good looking ... and I plan to find out what that is ...

"Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."--Jerry Seinfeld

"..no Dad we are supposed to conserve energy."
"Lisa, if we conserve energy then the enviromentalits win."--Homer Simpson

Princess Bride:
Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Buttercup: We'll never survive.
Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.

5 comments:

Amy C said...

Very Fun! Okay, I have a couple -

Top Gun: "Goose, take me to bed or loose me forever!" (His Wife)

Princess Bride: "Have fun storming the castle!" (Bill will probably say this to me as I leave for court)

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: "Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Anonymous said...

Princess Bride
Westley: "Death cannot stop true love. It can only delay it for awhile."

Lauren said...

Funny! I'm feeling the pressure to leave one here myself. But, it'll have to wait, as none are coming to me at the moment. ;)

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

(steph) "O Brother, Where Art Thou"

Everett: " A Woman's the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man"

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

Mr & Mrs Smith (my current favorite movie)

ANDY'S MOM: "Andy?"
ANDY: "Mom! We're on high alert here! I almost killed you right then!! You do not even realize!"
ANDY's MOM: "Never mind."

JOHN: "Dance with me."
JANE: "You don't dance."
JOHN: "Just part of my cover sweetheart"
JANE: "Was sloth part of it too?"

JANE: "Why do I get the girl gun?"
JOHN: "You're kidding me."
JANE: "No."

JOHN: "I have to tell you: I never really like your cooking. It's not your gift."
JANE: "Hmmm.. Baby, I've never cooked a day in my life. I-Temp girls cooked."
JOHN: "Web of lies!!"

JOHN: "We're going to have to redo every conversation we ever had."
JANE: "I'm Jewish."