So I am raising boys and it is a continual education. With girl play dates you don't usually here words like, "Zelda", "space blaster", and "attack!" quite as frequently. Jackson has a friend that he just totally clicks with. They just moved from Arizona and are an amazingly cool fun family. On a recent play date with Aiden, they were playing a very involved, detailed game of Zelda. I know, because it was explained to me in dizzying detail. I took a few cute pictures of them, and upon loading my pictures onto my computer, had to laugh because I saw that they picked up the camera after I was done and took some pics of themselves. Future bloggers in the making.



"Okay, you take a picture of me!"

"Okay, now get me!"
8 comments:
I love it when my kids find some great friends!! Boys are a funny breed. Half the time I have flashbacks of the days when my own little brother would well....act like a boy.... and then the other half it is so fun because they have such a soft spot for their Mom.
Looks like they were having a blast!
Hollywood's calling!
to any other mom, it might look like there was trouble in the first picture, but we both know their rough-housing capabilities! Oh, how we love Jackson at our house!
I love your new title page. Is that what it is called? HA
You removed a comment................? I have never seen that. It must have been racy!@ Ha
lol! my mom removed it because she is new to the commenting thing as well!
Post a Comment