Sunday, April 6, 2008

One of my all time Fav YouTube Videos

6 comments:

stephanie taylor said...

this had ben, all the girls and myself laughing throughout the day. we kept watching it over and over again...

Melanie said...

i know right?? u can't help but laugh out loud! it's a crack up

Xela said...

okay where to comment first? You have been doing a ton of posts, I am so proud of you! I am so glad that you now have your blog up and running. You have such a great family and they are all so sweet and cute. I love this video. It is so funny. All those babies at the end just crack me up. Zach was laughing watching it with me.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

that video would brighten up anyone's day. That one at the end was so funny at first, and then when all their laughs got on the same tone, it was a little creepy! haha

Anonymous said...

I love that one too...almost makes you want to have an armful of babies!

The Sandoval Family said...

I thought of you today when i was at the Oprah show. They had several guests on today from past AFV shows. They actually had the family from this video. The quadruplets were 8 years old now and adorable.