Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jackson Talk

"I'm not cute, i'm Jackson!" "Mom Hannah has attitude." " The remote is not working? You have GOT to be kidding me!" "Please put my drink in the freezer so it can get all slush-ily." "I want my sandwhich on a DARK blue plate. Not a LIGHT blue one, a DARK blue one, ok??" Mom:" Jack, where's dad?" Jack:" Um, i think he's in college." Mom: "Jackson, it's time for bed." Jack: "NEVER!" "Mom, we really need to clean this car, it's dirty." "Can we go to target? I need a donut and a toy." "My tummy is hungry for cheetos." "Kisses are gross."
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy C said...

my favorite: "mom, can we go to target? i need a donut and a toy." I'm still laughing!!!!

kristi said...

melanie -
You exploded on you blog! Good job!! You are gonna have to show me how to do this "picture box" thing. I finally figured out how to do get music on mine..now I've got to move on to other things!!
kristi

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

He is too much!

Unknown said...

halarious. i really need to start writing down the funny stuff that lucas says. this age is great!